View Contract Details
First Aid Training Services
The South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission (SAFECOM) on behalf of the Emergency Services Sector (ESS) engaged a sole Supplier for the provision of First Aid Training Services.
The Supplier must be:
- A Registered Training Organisation (“RTO”) and maintain RTO status throughout the contract term;
- Accredited to deliver training in the following units of competency:
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001);
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTAID002);
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003); and
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation (HLTAID007).
- Available to deliver training courses:
- Seven (7) days a week;
- During business hours (8:30am – 5:00pm); and
- Outside of business hours (after 5:00pm)
SAFECOM proposes a five (5) year contract term, consisting of:
- Initial Term: Three (3) years.
- Extension Option: One (1) + one (1) year
It is anticipated the Agreement will commence in April 2021.
|Office: +61 (08) 81153906|
|1||St John Ambulance SA|