View Contract Details
Struan Farm Management Services
The South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) is approaching the market to identify a sole supplier to provide the Struan Research Centre (SRC) with farm supplies for the day to day programs that support the research programs in SARDI, for a three-year term.
Suppliers are requested to tender for the supply of goods and services for the following:
- Supply of agricultural chemicals.
- Supply of fertiliser – bulk granular and liquid.
- Animal health products such as drench, vaccines and consumables such as tags, paint, needles.
- Payment of wool brokerage fees for sales of wool.
- Livestock sales brokerage fees – currently 6% of sales.
General farming merchandise
|Office: +61 (08) 84290422|
|1||Elders Rural Services|