Publish a Tender 29 Sept 2006
Only authorised Agencies within the South Australian Public Sector can publish tenders to this site.
In order to publish a tender Agencies must be registered. For further details on this contact the Tender Help Desk, Ph: +61 (08) 8462 1401.
To submit a tender for publication to this site:
- Download the attached document;
- Complete the document by providing details of your Tender;
- Login as an Agency Administrator,
- Select the Administration menu item,select Dashboard
- Select Create Tender from the options available
- Using the information gathered on your document, complete the Tender Wizard
- Release the tender.
It is recomended that all tenders are submitted for release on 12:00pm on Wednesdays.
Tenders published via the site go directly on to the site and advertisement details (where approved) are forwarded to the government media provider for placement in the press. The media provider will fax or e-mail a copy of the advertisement to the requesting agency for proofreading and confirmation.
If you have any queries on this process, please contact:
Tenders Help Desk
Ph: +61 (08) 8462 1401
Email: [email protected]