Display Tender DCC046522
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Mark Hewitson
- Office: +61 (08) 8625 3407
The District Council of Ceduna (the Council) invites Tenders from Tenderers for the provision of building renovation / maintenance services to the Ceduna Memorial Hall (the Services). The Council will enter into a Minor Works Agreement with the successful Tenderer.
Council is seeking suitable qualified trades person/s to undertake maintenance work on the paved veranda, access steps, rendering and veranda steel work on the Western Entrance to the Ceduna Memorial Hall:
- Council’s aims to prevent water ingress to the existing area, treat rusted steelwork and replace rendered surface of veranda with concrete;
- Access to the area will be coordinated with any pre booked use of the facility
- All works must be completed prior to 19th June 2020.
Ceduna Memorial Hall Western Entrance Works - Jan 2020
- Version 1 (07/01/2020)
- Available by Download (1 MB)