Display Tender CPL010930
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Construction of the Axel Stenross Boat Ramp - 2004/05
Issued By City of Port Lincoln
Request for Tender
Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services
- Geoff R. Dodd
- Office: +61 (08) 86212321
- Mobile: 0412 697 011
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the project includes the following:
- Removal of existing breakwater.
- Construction of breakwater and revetment walls.
- Placement and compaction of general fill for the lower car park and boat ramp area.
- Construction of new boat ramp.
- Placement of sand fill and construction of access stairs to sand beach area.
- Monitoring of pH, turbidity and dissolved oxygen during construction and management of works to achieve suitable levels.
- Installation of new electrical services.
- Installation of new water supply services.
- Construction of de-rigging / wash down area.
- Installation of all storm water drainage system and stormceptor.
- Construction of new road intersection to Lincoln Highway.
- Construction of bitumen access road and lower car park.
- Line marking and signage to car park and road intersection.
- Post construction readings of pH, turbidity and dissolved oxygen.
You must be logged in to download documents.
- Version 1 (27/10/2004)