Display Tender DIT052690
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- River Torrens to Darlington Project
- [email protected]
The South Australian Government has recently announced its intention to proceed with the River Torrens to Darlington Project (T2D Project) which is the final section of South Australia’s North-South Corridor.
Set to unlock Adelaide’s traffic network, the T2D Project is the final 11.5km section of the North-South Corridor. Using a combination of tunnels, a lowered and surface-level motorway, as well as overpasses and underpasses at key intersections, the Project will create 78km of non-stop traffic-light-free motorway between Gawler and Old Noarlunga. The scope includes:
- Contract No. 22C233 - T2D Main Works – the design, construction, testing, commissioning, and handover of the assets delivered by the Project; and
- Contract No. 22C321 - T2D Maintenance and Incident Response - maintenance and incident response services post completion of any package of the Main Works for a defined term post opening completion.
For further information, please visit the Project website:
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport (the Department) is responsible for delivering the T2D Project on behalf of the State and has determined an Alliancing contracting framework is the most appropriate model to deliver this Project.
The Department will be conducting a three-stage procurement process as follows:
- Registration of Interest (ROI) phase;
- Expression of Interest (EOI) phase; and
- Request for Proposal (RFP) phase.
Registration of Interest
The Department invites organisations to submit a response to this Invitation for ROI by completing the Returnable Schedules and the Deed of Confidentiality attached.
It is requested that the response to this Invitation for ROI is returned via [email protected] by 9 February 2023, at 2.00 pm (ACST). Noting that the ROI will remain open in accordance with the Department’s obligations under Australian Free Trade Agreements until 7 March 2023, at 2.00 pm (ACST).
Successful Registration of Interest is mandatory for all organisations intending to be a Non-Owner Participant as part of the River Torrens to Darlington Alliance.
Organisations that meet the Department’s eligibility requirements will be notified and provided access to the Registration of Interest Electronic Data Room which contains further information on the Project for the purposes of progressing through to the Tender Process.
The Registration of Interest Electronic Data Room will be open from 2 March 2023.
River Torrens to Darlington Project mandatory prequalification requirements
The T2D Project requires prospective Non-Owner Participants to be prequalified in the categories set out below in accordance with the Department’s requirements. Evidence of prequalification will be required as part of the response at the Expression of Interest phase.
Contractor Non-Owner Participant:
- Financial level: F150+.
- Roadworks level: R5.
- Bridgeworks level: B4.
- South Australian Building Licence with the condition “Any Civil Work” or “All Building Works”.
- Accreditation under the Federal Safety Commission (FSC) Works Health & Safety Accreditation Scheme.
Designer Non-Owner Participant:
- DIT Professional and Technical Services Prequalification Panel, Contract No. 17C811
Maintainer Non-Owner Participant:
- No mandatory prequalification required
Organisations that cannot meet the Projects mandatory prequalification requirements or are notified that they will not be progressing to the Tender Process are encouraged to consider and apply for sub-contractor opportunities in connection with the Project, which will be advertised via the Industry Capability Network website (https://gateway.icn.org.au/).
River Torrens to Darlington - ROI Returnable Schedules.DOCX
- Version 1 (24 Jan 2023)
- Available by Download (2 MB)
River Torrens to Darlington - Tenderer's Deed of Confidentiality.docx
- Version 1 (24 Jan 2023)
- Available by Download (1 MB)