Display Tender SAMSB026813
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Major Track Infrastructure - Transport, Installation, Dismantle
Issued By South Australian Motorsport Board
Expression of Interest
Awarded (View Contract Details)
Structures and Building and Construction and Manufacturing Components and Supplies
- Steve Orr
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Collect from the Principal’s storage yard, deliver to site, set out and install into position prior to the Event, maintain once installed into position, remove and return to the Principal’s storage yard post event of all concrete barriers, barrier pins, debris fence, debris fence pins, guard rail, over track signage barriers, special marshal protection control points, and emergency access opening structures including all loading on-site, unloading on-site and any all multiple handling
- Collect from the Principal’s storage yard, deliver to site and install prior to the Event, maintain once installed, remove and return to the Principals storage yard post event all tyre bundles, conveyor belt and sundry items.
- Collect from the Principal’s storage yard and deliver to site prior to the Event all infrastructure containers, precast kerbing, and miscellaneous infrastructure. Remove and return to the Principals storage yard post event.
- Remove each night of the Event and replace in correct position each race day morning special removable barriers as directed by the Superintendent.
- Undertake track infrastructure repairs throughout the 4 days of the event as directed.
- Attendance, surveillance and maintenance of all track infrastructure pre, post and during the Event.
A comprehensive Scope of Works will be provided to the applicants chosen to proceed to the tendering stage.
You must be logged in to download documents.
EOI Major Track Infrastructure 11 12 14
- Version 1 (11/12/2014)
- Available by Download (77 KB)