Display Tender DCC044943
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Mark Hewitson
- Office: +61 (08) 8625 3407
The District Council of Ceduna (the Council) invites tenders from Tenderers for the provision of Design & Installation of new Air Conditioning and provision Refrigeration Services - Ceduna Memorial Hall (the Services). The Council will enter into a Contract for Services with the successful Tenderer.
Council’s aims to provide suitable air conditioning (heating and cooling) in the Ceduna Memorial Hall to cater for a minimum of 200 persons
Council is seeking a tender from suitably qualified tradespersons / organisation to:
- Design and install reverse cycle air conditioning to the main hall area of the Ceduna Memorial Hall
- Replace 8 existing ceiling fans with new commercial grade fans
- Remove 4 existing motorised air vents in the roof and 3 ceiling consoles attached to these vents.
- Service 5 existing split system air conditioning units
- Install a divider in the main fridge between the kitchen and bar area
All work must be completed by 20 June 2019
Request for Tender - Ceduna Memorial Hall Air Conditioning - 7 March 2019
- Version 1 (07/03/2019)
- Available by Download