Display Tender PREM045211
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Mark Wicks
This Market Notice communicates the South Australian Government’s intention to commence a new market procurement approach for the supply of electricity for 100% of the government’s electricity load from 1 November 2020 (or potentially later).
It provides the opportunity for interested parties and the Government to:
- engage in dialogue to explore and communicate a range of elements central to the State’s requirements;
- explore existing and/or upcoming opportunities that may assist in the achievement of, or delivery against, the Government’s objectives;
- discuss potential procurement pathways and timelines;
- identify issues for consideration contributing to the procurement strategy, process and project design; and
- prepare for the forthcoming procurement process.
Across Govt Contract for Supply of Electricity - Advance Notice_20190429
- Version 1 (29/04/2019)
- Available by Download