Display Tender ORS045295
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Donna Barchiesi
- Office: +61 (08) 84571545
The Board of Equestrian SA Inc. is seeking an independent review of the efficacy, fitness-for-purpose and sustainability of the Association’s current governance framework in order to understand whether the elements best position the Association to:
- Provide strategic direction.
- Provide mechanisms to ascertain the collective interests, aspirations and requirements of members to inform the Association’s Strategic Plan.
- Ensure strategic objectives are achieved.
- Manage risks.
- Use resources responsibly and with accountability to the membership and relevant stakeholders.
The Contractor will research, consult and examine the degree to which:
- The organisation has a clear purpose and a strategy which aligns its activities to its purpose.
- There is clarity about the roles, responsibilities and relationships of the Board, Committees and senior management.
- The Board’s (and its Committees’) structure and composition enable it to fulfil its role effectively.
- The Board (and its Committees) are run effectively and their performance is periodically evaluated.
- Board and senior management decision making is informed by an understanding of risk and how it is managed.
- The organisation uses its resources appropriately and evaluates its performance.
- The Board and senior management demonstrate accountability by providing information to members and others stakeholders about the organisation and its performance.
- There is meaningful engagement of members and other stakeholders and their interests are understood and considered by the Board and senior management.
- The expectations of behaviour for the people involved in the organisation are clear and understood and that appropriate grievance processes are in place and those processes are implemented consistently (without reviewing the merits of any grievance or decision).
- The Board and senior management work to instil (and model) a culture that supports the organisation’s purpose and strategy.
- Practices are benchmarked against best practice governance principles.
- The Board and Senior Management have systems and processes in place to manage compliance with State and Commonwealth legislation and the Associations constitution and relevant policies.
EquestrianSA RFP FINAL
- Version 1 (10/05/2019)
- Available by Download